Delete browsing history – View the history

Welcome to the website with free information to help you clear the history. You will find several help articles and tutorials with explanations and step by step help guides. They are about how to clear search history data and web history of your computer, smartphone, android, ipad or tablet. There are two categories of tutorials:

  • Browsers: google chrome, microsoft internet explorer, mozilla firefox, opera and safari.
  • Other applications: youtube, facebook , google and others.

Google Chrome:It is a Web browser very popular. The main competitor of internet explorer. It is property of google. It has a lot of users.

internet explorer

Internet explorer:It is one of the first web browsers available ever. It is always related to Windows. It is a property of Microsoft. Some security issues have been found.

mozilla firefox

Mozilla Firefox: It is the free software fans favourite web browser. It is one of the most popular software among internet users. There are a lot of features available for it including special plugins. It has also special features for private browsing.

opera

Opera: A browser property of Apple Company. It works much better on Apple computers though it has full compatibility with other systems.

safari

Safari: It is one of the newest applications. It is very easy to use and very fast. It deserves a try. One of my favourites.

youtube

YouTube: It is the Internet’s number one videos page. There are millions of videos available and a lot are added every day by milions of users. It is also a property of google.

facebook

Facebook: It is the bible of social programs and sites. There a lots of messages and social interactions every day. You may want to clear them.

google search

Google: It is the internet search application number one for users. Nowadays, 90% of internet traffic goes through google searches. Bing and Yahoo have the other 10% users. All google searches are stored in google search. You can browse into it.

While you are surfing on the net, your activity is logged in by default. A part of your web browser stores all the information about your navigation this is called the history. The stored historical information is based on these parts and components. Learn what is each one and if you want the information to be deleted, you will want to know how to eventually remove it. You will find tutorials about how to do it in the first section of this page.

Clear Cache

The browsers save all the information during a session, which includes, searches, visited pages, passwords and data in forms. It is all saved in your local hard disk as a cache. It helps to get a quicker access on most visited websites by the user. Nevertheless, you may want to remove this information to empty disk space.

Search

When you do a search, the applications and google store each search. This is made to keep a tracking of your behavior. Although it is useful if you do not remember a previous search, it is against the user privacy.

Delete Cookies

Cookies are small files that are stored in our computers to remember visited sites. Some websites create these files to keep tracking on us. It helps these sites offer a better user experience, depending on the last user actions. It also helps the user remember for example user and password data for each website. Although this is information is useful sometimes, you may want to remove it as you don’t want these sites to know your personal data. You can learn it in the next article about how to delete cookies. The actions to be performed depend on the browser you are using. We have included some guidelines to help you for the most important ones.

All the components explained above, are stored in our computer. We can easily search into them. To know more about the web stored data click and how to see it in your favourite browsers, you may like this article about what is the web saved data.

Downloads

All your downloads are stored. It includes the downloaded file and the link to the file. Deleting this information will prevent others to know what you downloaded.

Forms

The browsers by default store the data you fill in the forms. The next time you will not have to fill all your personal data again. Your browsers will write it for you. If you are using a shared computer be careful as others will be able to see your personal data. Clear it using our guides.

Browsing data

All the websites you visit, are stored in the browse data. It is classified by day, month, year and hour. All the visited sites can be deleted with the tutorial that you can find in the beginning of this page.

 

Have a look in the next page at your Google data. Fill your google user and password and you will see your google historical there and you will be able to clear it.

 

If you find it useful please share the article in the main social networks. Thanks in advance.