As we surf the internet, our browsing data is stored by default in the internet browsing history.If we don't use a private window, all the pages visited will be in the history.
We will see in this article how to delete browsing history completely or individually in the main internet browsers.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click More. (Look at the top right of your browser).
- Click History
- Click Clear browsing data
- From drop down menu select an option . To delete all browsing history , select from the beginning of time.
- You can also select only individual data.
- Click Delete
- Click on Clear browsing data.
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Click the Menu on the top-right of your browser
- Click Settings.
- Click Privacy,
- Click Clear now.
- Select all the options to delete and then click on Clear Data
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click Favorite button
- Click on the history tab,
- Right-select any of the sites you want to delete.
- Click on Delete.
- Open Microsoft Edge
- Click on the Hub
- Select History
- Select Clear all history
- Select all options and press Clear.
Depending on your browser version, menu names and options may be different. Look for the history option in the menu and then find clear o delete to erase all your browsing history.