Nowadays, almost every person in the world has a Facebook account. Some years ago it was mandatory to have one and communicate with others.
Today, there are many persons interested in delete Facebook account.
We will see all the needed steps to clear it completely:
- Enter your Facebook Account.
- Click the down arrow on the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Settings
- On General Tab select Modify your legacy Contact or Deactivate your account
- Click on Deactivate your account
- Enter a reason to leave and click on Deactivate Button.
If you want to remove your account completely you will have to delete your account instead of deactivate.
First it is recommended to download a copy of all your data:
- Enter Facebook Account
- Click down arrow
- Select settings
- In General account settings click on Download a copy
To delete account completely:
- Click the help button and the top right.
- Type Delete Account
- Follow the instructions.
Sure you can live without Facebook!